Fachwerk - Wiesen - Auen
Highlights along the route:
- Burg Overbach Golf Course: The 18 hole golf course at Golfclub-Burg-Overbach e.V. founded in 1985 surrounds the medieval Burg Overbach on 85 ha of extensive, pristine countryside. The golf course is considered to be one of the most varied in the region.
- Much Forest Open Air Pool: In 2007, Bürgerstiftung Waldfreibad Much rescued the open air pool from closure. With great commitment, a little paradise was created, where families, the elderly, disabled people and visitors can enjoy the cool waters.
- Saint Martin’s Church: The Catholic parish church of St. Martin in the historic town centre is part of a protected ensemble together with the timber-framed houses in the church square. The beautiful, salmon-coloured building, including the tower and nave, date back to the 12th century.
- Saint John the Baptist: The structure of the church in Kreuzkapelle dates back to the 12th century and is a Romanesque single-naved quarrystone building which is noted for its stout construction. One of the bells dates from 1433.
- Heckberg: Heckberg, at a height of 383 m with two summits is approx. 5 km north of Much and is the highest point in the forested area of Heck. The Heckberg nature conservation area, covering approx. 2.8 ha, is on its eastern flank.